Thursday, August 14, 2008

San Francisco Zoo


The girls are checking out the penguin pond.

Family picture by the Bear Gulch.

We have family passes to the San Francisco Zoo so we took the girls to see some animals today.  It was a bit chilly, but they love going to the zoo so the cold weather didn't seem to bother them.  I just bundled them up in lots of fleece.  Unfortunately, mommy and daddy didn't have any extra clothes, as we were freezing in our shorts.   Some of their favorite sightings were the giraffes, zebras, tigers, hippos, polar bears, penguins and flamingos. 


5 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I'm so envious of your great zoo out there. I've been once, but that was on a business trip way before we had any kiddos. I loved the photos of the girls on the big comfy chair in the 20 month post also... they are just so cute!

lolus said...

I'd like so much to meet Hannah, Sophia and Alexandra... Hey girls, don't grow up too quick!

Misty said...

I loved all of the pictures! THanks so much for inviting me to your blog. I also have been signing the girls up for classes and on days that I have help! I am curious about your art exploration class. I am goign to have to look for that. We are goign to do Little gym & Kindermusik this fall.
Misty

Denise said...

Wow! It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun. Great weights from their check up. I love the pictures of the girls. The animal pictures you took at the zoo are really cool too.

Angie said...

Thank you for the invitation to view your blog.
It's looks like the girls really enjoyed the zoo. We are planning a trip to the Omaha zoo in October, which should be fun.
Your girls are very cute!!!