Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Mommy








Singing Happy Birthday to you

We celebrated mommy's birthday with a short trip to the SF zoo again and then came home for cake.  

I think they have been to several birthday parties (for both kids and adults) that they are beginning to understand the whole birthday concept.   
  • First, sing Happy Birthday
  • Second, blow out the candles
  • Third, enjoy cake!!! (and have seconds)
Daddy surprised mommy with a cool gift...a digital photo frame, which proudly displays pictures from the past 20+ months.  


Hannah having seconds












Grandma and grandpa with mommy

3 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday! I got my hubby a digital photo frame for his birthday (8/5). It is really nice!
Hope you had a great day!
Misty

Angie said...

Happy birthday! Listening to "Happy Birthday" sung by toddlers is a gift in itself...Looks like a special day!

I hope you are feeling well with your pregnancy...a boy will be an exciting addition to your family!

Dorinda said...

Happy Birthday a little late :) Mine was yesterday. Yea for August!

Would you be willing to share your zoo pictures - the ones of the animals I mean? I did an animal theme for Kaitlyn's room and I want to get some pictures of animals printed and framed and I LOVE your photos :)

Let me know: dorindanelson@comcast.net