Thursday, August 7, 2008

Helping mommy with laundry

I have 3 little helpers...
The girls like to help me push the laundry basket down the hallway to the staircase so that I can bring it downstairs where our washer and dryer are.  Somehow, their short attention span and quick thinking made them decide to use the laundry basket as a toy.  The picture is a bit blurry since they were in motion.  




I am surprised that all three can still fit in this basket, even when it's full of laundry!  After a while of fun play, I did decide to take it away as they were fighting for space and tipping the basket as if it were a row boat. 

2 comments:

Dorinda said...

Too cute! They are so crazy at this age - it always makes me laugh.

And I love the idea of an art class. That is great :) I think I'll look into that come the fall.

Denise said...

Very cute! My trio love laudry baskets too. You have very cute girls.