Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cupcakes, Piano & Bubble Wrap





I love the fact that our girls enjoy being together, whether it's snacking, playing, reading or just hanging out.  I made cupcakes a few weeks ago and froze some as an emergency snack.  It's a simple, low-sugar apple muffin recipe.  I defrosted them the other day so here are the girls having their own cupcake, in their own bowl.  If they saw me break a muffin in half and place them in separate bowls, there would be a meltdown.  Hence, each has her own bowl, plus her own, whole cupcake.

I think this piano shot is pretty cute.  They were so into making music together.  I did get a few shots from the front view but when they saw me with the camera, they stopped playing nicely and decided to climb the piano.

There is something about bubble wrap that kids just love.  It must be the unique sound it makes when 6 little feet stomp away to their own little "bubble wrap tune".


No comments: